2012年9月10日星期一

Face of the Day with Stila’s Red Carpet Look

Face of the Day with Stila’s Red Carpet Looks Palette

Advertisement



Heya, ladies! What’s shakin’? I just got home from work and wanted to share the look I wore to the office today. It’s a subtle,Cheap Jerseys, smokey,Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes, purple,blog.livedoor.jp/coachkeysud4g, pink and taupe eye (what a mouthful!) done using products from Stila’s Red Carpet Looks palette.

Self-imposed makeup lockdown came to an end a few days ago when I spotted the palette on sale for $15.20 at Beautycrunch.com. Isn’t the “magazine” cover cute? Inside are three shadows,Cheap NFL Jerseys, a blush and a lipgloss.

Stila Red Carpet Looks
  • Shell eye shadow: light, shimmery pink with glitter
  • Puck eye shadow: shimmery taupe
  • Dahlia eye shadow: matte, dark purple
  • Fade blush: matte tan
  • It Gloss in Sweet: a shimmery coral-pink lipgloss

I like to wear a lil’ color to the office but can’t go over the top, ya know? I’ll gladly push the envelope, but I can only push it so far before getting in trouble. I think the shadows that come with this kit are great work shades — colorful but not draggy.

Tonight I’m heading into SF for the annual Macy’s Passport charity fashion show. I went last year and had a blast. No interviews scheduled this time around, but I’m bringing along my trusty camera and reporter’s notebook,On the Road Again With the Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick, a Traveling Semi-Exclusive,Louis Vuitton Handbags, so hopefully I come away with some good photos and maybe a makeup tip or two for the blog.

We’re almost to Friday. Looks like we made it! :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,Korres Face Primer- All Hail the $10 Tube!,

Karen

Subscribe to Makeup and Beauty Blog
Email:

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论