2012年9月10日星期一

NARS Packed Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30-

NARS Packed Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++ With Pigment to Spare

Advertisement



nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer

I have a thing for tinted moisturizes,coach factory outlet online,Cheap NFL Jerseys, in particular ones that let me easily dial up or down my level of coverage.

Because really, who wants a totally inflexible tinted moisturizer? That would be like having to eat the same bland gruel for breakfast every single day, bluh. I guess that’s why I like NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++ ($42).

All nine oil-free shades in the line,Cheap Jerseys, which launched a few months back,MAC To The Beach- A Bit of Blue for a Rainy Spring Day, contain copious amounts of pigment, and that spells flexibility. :)

Mixing equal parts of St. Moritz (a medium with neutral yellow undertones) and Cuba (a medium with a balance of neutral pink and yellow undertones) has been working pretty well for me since I got back from Kauai with a bit of a tan, but I think St. Moritz by itself is a pretty close match for my natural skin tone.

nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer

nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer

nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer swatches
Swatches of St. Moritz (blended and unblended) on the left and Cuba on the right

Tired of heavy tinted moisturizers that feel like cotton comforters on your face? On days when I just want a little help evening out my skin,coach outlet handbags, a dime-sized dollop is enough for my cheeks, nose, chin and the area around my mouth. It evens things out without clogging my pores and imparts a subtle luminosity, like I just stepped out of the shower.

And on days when I need more coverage than that, I just add a second layer, blending it in, and then patting a little extra product on my trouble spots.

Either way, one layer or two,Coach Factory Outlet, with NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, I never feel like I’m wearing a heavy makeup mask.

NARS says the botanicals and mineral-rich seawater in the formula are able to reduce the appearance of hyper-pigmentation and dark spots in about four weeks. My freckles aren’t totally convinced, but to be fair, I switch up my makeup routine often. To have an effect, maybe it needs more time and consistency than that.

If you’re skin’s been super dry lately,How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes-, you might want to take this on a test flight first. Pure Radiant tends to cling to any flakes on my cheeks when they’re dry, so I probably won’t be using it in winter. I think it’s better for my oilier spring and summer skin.

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++
  • Available in nine shades
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic
  • Made without parabens and sulfates
  • Finish isn��t completely matte; it has a subtle dewiness that gives it lots of life
  • Doesn��t feel like it slips off halfway through the day, and continues to look even better as the day wears on
  • Great for oily skin and/or humid climates; might be kinda dicey if your skin is very dry/flaky

PRICE: $42
AVAILABILITY: Available now at NARS counters and narscosmetics.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A-

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. TGIF!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论