2012年6月1日星期五

Butter London Branwen’s Feather Nail Lacquer

I used two coats and there was some underlying streakiness in areas that were more visible in natural light than I expected–I photographed with two coats.  I would recommend three coats for opaque Coach Outlet Online, solid coverage.  The formula seemed thin, too, which I imagine contributed to the lack of opacity in two coats as well as the streaky second coat.  It doesn’t seem consistent with the rest of Butter London’s range (that I have tried, of course), so it was disappointing.  I typically get a week of wear with Butter London’s formula with a proper base and top coat.

Butter London Branwen’s Feather Nail Lacquer

Where to Buy: Beauty.com, $14

Butter London Branwen's Feather Nail Lacquer
Butter London Branwen’s Feather Nail Lacquer

Butter London Branwen’s Feather Nail Lacquer ($14.00 for 0.4 fl. oz.) is described as a “purple-ish black with loads of depth and shine … like a silky raven’s feather at midnight by the Tower.”  After reading the official description, I can see what they mean.  It is a very blackened eggplant-y purple with flecks of plum and silver shimmer shot through.  It dries slightly shiny, but I would still say you need a top coat to really make it gleam.

The Glossover

没有评论:

发表评论