2012年5月25日星期五

Article Biz_RAMM Homes_1233

RAMM Homes http://coachfactorystore-bag.weebly.com/

I grew up in Newark, Ohio with my Mom and Dad and sister who is three years older than me. We had a very comfortable life. I remember that we always ate dinner together at the kitchen table. Not too many people can say that. We are still all very close and get together as often as possible. I moved to Cleveland but most of my family is still in the Central Ohio area.

I was always into some sport but my favorite was baseball. My dad coached my little league team and he was awesome. I miss those days. My high school coach said I had the best curve ball he had ever seen.

After graduating high school in 1994, I went to Kent State University. Everyone always said that the college years were the best years of your life. They were right. Those were some good times. I met my wife at Kent and we have been married now for almost 10 years. Time flies, doesn it? We have 2 amazing kids (ages 7 and 5).

I majored in Accounting and eventually went on to get a job in public accounting and get my CPA license. I worked my way through the ranks of the accounting firm and eventually decided to go to work for a steel company that was preparing for an IPO. I thought this would be an amazing opportunity to further my career. After about a year of being there I decided that Accounting/Finance was really not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

I hated going to work every day and this was no way to live!

I had always been interested in real estate mainly due to my dad owning some property. I saw the benefits of what those rentals had done for him and my mom so I started studying it. I bought my first home in 2006. That was one of the scariest yet most exciting times of my life.

I have now been investing in real estate for about 5 years now. I started out buying single family homes as rental properties. I was so excited that I was going to be the next Donald Trump. Well it turns out that I was buying these homes when the real estate "bubble" was just getting ready to burst. I put the brakes on acquiring rental properties until I figured out what was going on in the market.

I changed my focus from rental properties to short sales. The timing was perfect, however my skill, knowledge and experience (or lack thereof) levels were not perfect. Let just say that my venture into short sale investing was a complete failure. I learned a lot about myself during that year. The worst part about it was that the people that I was trying to help were going to lose their homes if I wasn successful. They trusted me and were counting on me. Unfortunately, several of them did lose their homes and that was heart wrenching. I couldn handle it anymore so I changed my strategy again.

As I was trying to find my way through all of the different investing options, I decided to focus on wholesaling. Wholesaling is nothing more than finding a good deal and passing it on to another buyer. This was by far the easiest strategy I had tried so far and also the most lucrative. I saw big dollar signs with short sale investing but the paydays were too few and far between. I was getting paid in just a few days with wholesaling. So, just when I had figured out the wholesaling thing, short sales were becoming more and more prevalent.

Guess what, I switched again and went back to focusing on short sales. So stupid?but this time I decided to find a mentor. I paid big bucks for a real estate guru mentor that was going to make me a gazillionaire! The only problem was that I never once talked to this "guru". I was stuck dealing with some low level appointed coach that didn even know as much as I did about short sales. I made the best out of that situation and did learn a few things along the way. Actually, what it did was force me to make things happen because I was being held accountable.

I took massive action!

Because of my experiences over the past 5 years or so, my business is very well rounded and I able to take any type of situation and make it work. Whether that means a wholesale deal, short sale, bank owned property cheap coach bags, lease option, etc. Whatever type of lead comes across my desk is a good lead.

This is a people business and I work to help people out of whatever situation they may be in. I treat them with respect and I am completely honest and upfront with them about who I am and what I do. They seem to appreciate that. I guess there aren many like that out there anymore.

Abbreviated 1000 word profile (2000 characters)

Website:

I grew up in Newark, Ohio. After graduating high school in 1994, I went to Kent State University. I met my wife at Kent and we have been married now for almost 10 years. We have 2 amazing kids (ages 7 and 5). I majored in Accounting and eventually went on to get a job in public accounting and get my CPA license.

I had always been interested in real estate mainly due to my dad owning some property. I saw the financial benefits so, as soon as I could Coach Factory Outlet, I started studying. I bought my first home in 2006. That was one of the scariest yet most exciting times of my life. I have now been investing in real estate for about 5 years.

I started out buying single family homes as rental properties. Well, it turns out that I was buying these homes when the real estate "bubble" was just getting ready to burst. I put the brakes on acquiring rental properties until I figured out what was going on in the market. I changed my focus from rental properties to short sales. As I was trying to find my way through all of the different investing options, I decided to focus on wholesaling.

Wholesaling is nothing more than finding a good deal and passing it on to another buyer.

This was by far the easiest strategy Coach Outlet, also the most lucrative. I saw a real opportunity in short sale investing...but the paydays were few and far between. Wholesaling was paying off and short sales were becoming more and more prevalent. So, I switched again, focusing on short sales. This time I took massive action http://coachoutlet.altervista.org/! Because of my experiences over the past 5 years or so, my business is well rounded and I able to take almost any situation and make it work: wholesale opportunities; short sales; foreclosures; lease option. Now, every opportunity is a good one and I make them work.

This is a people business and I help people better their current situation. I treat my clients with respect and I am honest and upfront with them about who I am and what I do. I live by The Golden Rule and it benefits everyone.

Contact me!http://coachoutlet.altervista.org/ :
http://coachfactorystore-bag.weebly.com/

没有评论:

发表评论