2012年5月14日星期一

Chicago Book Party

Above: With Margie and the Shop It To Me team!  |  Below: With Julie Watson

WhatIWore: To say I had an amazing time in Chicago would be a massive understatement. I’m obsessed. Our What I Wore Book Party and Shop Crawl replica coach handbags, hosted by Shop It To Me and Julie Watson Style drew out Chicago’s most fashionable crowd (and sweetest guys and gals).  I was so happy to see some of my long time blog pals and meet new friends as well.  This time around I was able to sit down and chat for a few minutes with each guest which made the event even more personal for me. 

I felt beautiful in an outfit gifted to me by Shop It To Me (I found the pieces in my sale mail!) - a Marc by Marc Jacobs dress and Juicy Couture Ring.  Thank you Nike Air Max 2011 Womens!

For more party pics, check out the SITM blog for a full recap Gucci Clutches!  Thanks again to Julie Watson and the entire Shop It To Me team for putting together such a memorable event. I had a blast! 

If you took any photos at the event, please share the links in the comments below!

All Photos by Dan Boczarski

没有评论:

发表评论