2012年8月23日星期四

9 Things I Would Like to Try

9 Things I Would Like to Try

Advertisement



1. A fancy honeymoon. El Hub and I just had our second anniversary. With our jobs and whatnot we never went on a fancy honeymoon. I can’t complain, but I’d sure love to go to Italy!

2. Guitar lessons! My lil’ brother got me this guitar for Christmas. It rarely sees any action. I can paw at it like a cave girl, but the sound it emits frightens the cat.

3. Making out with C. Bale. Just kidding! Kinda…

4. Blogging from Paris, Milan and Tokyo Fashion Weeks, all in one year!

5. Riding as a passenger in a smokin’ fast jet, like the kind the Blue Angles fly! Fast cars and motorcycles don’t do it for me, but there’s something about fast jets…

6. Sleeping in every morning for an entire month. I’m sooo not joking, yo.

7. Watercolor painting.

8. Not doing anything productive at all on the weekends.

9. Sipping a warm cup of coffee on a NY rooftop at the crack of dawn, looking out across the city as it comes to life.

Do you have a list of things you’d like to try? Please share them in the comments. :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论