2012年8月23日星期四

Holiday Party Makeup- The Holiday Cocktail Party o

Holiday Party Makeup: The Holiday Cocktail Party or Mixer

Advertisement



holiday-party-makeup-tips-final-ud

Ah, ladies. Aren’t you glad it’s Friday? :) TGIF! Today Coach Outlet Store Online, since we’re getting down to the Christmas wire and the social season’s in full effect, I thought I’d try a makeup look with a little more pizazz than my earlier ideas for office parties and small get-togethers with friends.

It hit me while thumbing through the small look book that comes with Urban Decay’s Book of Shadows Volume II palette. There’s a shot of a sultry smokey eye that practically jumps right off the page Coach Outlet!

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II ideas 1

Admiring Studying the picture for a moment, what stood out to me were the blending and colorful shimmer.

Not wanting to spend too long on my makeup this morning, the version I tried requires a little less blending to do.

holiday party makeup tips urban decay book of shadows eye

Still wanting the eyes to be the focal points of the look, I went with a (subtler) shimmery golden peach cheek using NARS Orgasm Blush and a coral lip with MAC Cremestick Liner in Summerfruit, adding a layer of Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in Sugar Cookie on top.

holiday party makeup tips urban decay book of shadows 2

I’m picturing myself wearing this to a holiday cocktail party with friends, maybe paired with something edgy (these Max Studio outfits sprang to mind).

max-studio-final

So where’s the party at, haaaay? If you’re heading to one this weekend louis vuitton shoes, can I come too? :)

Two weeks till Xmas!

Do you remember being a kid and feeling like the last few days before Christmas stretched on forever? Like they lasted decades? But for adults it’s like weeks pass in the blink of an eye… I swear it was just Halloween 20 minutes ago Coach Outlet Online, LOL Coach Factory Outlet Online!

What are your plans this weekend? El Hub and I might go to dinner, but Tabs/T-Woww plans to stay home and watch the new episode of Jersey Shore.

tabs-the-situation

He’s obsessed with that show. I caught him searching for tanning beds and hair gel on Google a few minutes ago…

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论