2012年8月18日星期六

Nail Polish 101- Our Top 5 All-Time Favorite Nail

Nail Polish 101: Our Top 5 All-Time Favorite Nail Blogs Coach Factory Store

alllacqueredup

I blame Michelle of All Lacquered Up for my nail obsessions – but after seeing her posts, can you blame me? Her blog is fabulous!

My favorite thing about ALU is the honesty – when Michelle reviews collections louis vuitton bags sale, she’ll tell you which ones are worth shelling out for, and most importantly, which ones aren’t. Plus, if applicable coach outlet, she’ll do a comparison post with different shades on the same hand so you can seek out cheaper dupes to pricey OPI and Essie shades! Can you say Godsend?

Best Nail Art: Hey, Nice Nails!

heynicenails

I was absolutely blown away by the talent that these two Southern California sisters have – can you believe all of their art is done freehand with no stamps?!

If you’re searching for lust-worthy nail art inspiration, this is the blog for you. Plus, they even have an Etsy shop where you can buy some of their designs. Now, if only I lived near Long Beach so I could actually get a manicure from them…

Best Swatches: Scrangie

scrangie

The first thing I do when I Google a nail polish color is look for swatches – and I always, always land on Scrangie. After perusing her site, the reason is obvious: she does the absolute best quality swatches that really showcase the color at its very best. Plus Cheap Coach Purses, she does it for other makeup too, so make sure to visit and bookmark ASAP!

Best Tutorials: The Beauty Department

thebeautydepartment

Lauren Conrad’s beauty site might be my favorite new blog. It’s chock-full of hair and beauty tutorials, ranging from ballerina buns to eyeliner to LC’s covetable everyday waves. Their nail posts are just as genius and feature great step-by-step tutorials Coach Purses On Sale, like simple french manis or the easiest half-moon shape that even the clumsiest person (i.e., me) can follow to a T.

Best Fashion-Inspired: Refinery29′s Nail Section

refinery29

Want to know what colors Jason Wu, Ruffian and Nicole Miller sent down the runway this past season? Look no further than Refinery29′s Nail section.

Our friends at R29 will keep you on-trend with their nail posts, which showcase the newest nail collections along with nail art tutorial and runway-inspired manicures. What’s not to love?

What do you think?

What about you guys? Do you guys look at nail blogs? What are your favorite nail websites? Tell me everything and more in the comments!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论