2012年8月23日星期四

Givenchy Gloss Interdit Lip Gloss- Pretty Plum Sha

Givenchy Gloss Interdit Lip Gloss: Pretty Plum Shades for Fall louis vuitton online

Advertisement



givenchy gloss interdit review top
Three of the four Givenchy Gloss Interdit plum shades, from top to bottom: Velvet Purple Coach bags factory outlet store, Sensual Chocolate, Lilac Confession

Earlier today I spent some quality “me” time with the plummy shades from Givenchy’s new Gloss Interdit ($25) line of lip glosses.

  • Lilac Confession: a bright, cool-toned lilac with shimmer
  • Sensual Chocolate: a shimmery plum-brown
  • Velvet Purple: a shimmery berry
  • Rose Taboo (not shown): a rosy mauve

Don’t they just scream fall?

Based on the plums Louis Vuitton outlet online, Givenchy scored big with these 15 new glosses coach outlet, loading ‘em up with vibrant color, blinding shine and a smooth, non-sticky texture.

Givenchy also added hyaluronic acid microspheres, which are en vogue in a lot of beauty products now. They’re said to bind with water in the skin to, in this case, produce plumper, smoother lips with fewer deep wrinkles.

I don’t know if it’s more due to wishful thinking or microsphere technology, but I think I see a subtle difference in the size of my lips when I’m wearing these (although I can’t feel a difference).

In short — I think Interdit’s the Givenchy Gloss Interdit is packin' heat hotness, but let me know what you think. :)

givenchy gloss interdit review caps

givenchy gloss interdit review wands
From left to right: Lilac Confession, Sensual Chocolate, Velvet Purple

givenchy gloss interdit review velvet purple
Velvet Purple

givenchy gloss interdit review sensual chocolate
Sensual Chocolate

givenchy gloss interdit review lilac confession
Lilac Confession

Taste and texture

Dry lips don’t stand a chance against Gloss Interdit’s moisturizing formula. The stuff drenches lips in hydration.

There’s also a faint lipsticky scent and light fruity flavor, but neither one is strong, and the scent fades quickly.

Pricey, but comparable to Chanel/Dior

The $25 price is hella bootsy, but at least they don’t look or feel like a ripoff.

I put ‘em right up there with Chanel Aqualumieres and the Dior Creme de Glosses — the queen bees in my luxury lip gloss world. :)

So sleepy…

I was *really* dragging today, even after liters and liters of tea…

How was your day? Anything new to report?

I could use an hour of sofa time and some Laguna Beach: Season One before bed.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict Gucci,

Karen

Related articles:
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论